The founder and CEO of KH & PARTNERS. He is a recognized expert in the fields of criminal and international law; provides legal protection of individuals and legal entities, conducts cases at the Strasbourg Court of Human Rights. More than 100 acquittals and over 1,000 plea bargains have been reached in criminal cases directly with his participation.
- 1983: Kutaisi Gymnasium School, graduated with honors;
- 1983-1984: Fashion & Design School, graduated with honorsl;
- 1985-1987: Drama Faculty, A. Chekhov Moscow Art Theatre School;
- 1989-1994: Law Faculty of I. Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, specialization – jurist.
- 1993-1994: Legal Counsel of the Head of State of Georgia;
- 1994-1995: Investigator in Kutaisi Prosecutor’s Office;
- 1995-1996: Senior Investigator in Imereti Regional Prosecutor’s Office;
- 1997-1998: Senior Major Case Investigator in Imereti Regional Prosecutor’s Office;
- 1998-2000: Prosecutor supervising the investigation of the General Prosecutor’s Office of Georgia;
- 2001-2006: Judge of Kutaisi City Court
- 2001-2006: Chairman of Kutaisi City Court;
- 2002-2005: Deputy Chairman of the Administrative Committee of the Supreme Court of Georgia;
- 2001-2006: Ruling Judge of Imereti Region;
- 2002-2003: Head of the Western Georgia branch of the American Judges Association;
- 2006-2017: Founder and CEO of “Khachapuridze and Law Company, LLC;
- 2006-2022: Member of the Georgian Bar Association;
- 2017-2022: Founder and CEO of “Shalva Khachapuridze Law Bureau”;
- 2021-present: Founder and Chairman of NGO “Lawyers for Democracy”;
- 2022-present: Founder and CEO of Khachapuridze (KH) & PARTNERS, LLC;
- 2022-present: Member of the Criminal Division of the American Association of Attorney Advocates (AAAA).
- Awarded the general specialization qualification of a judge and attorney;
- Lobbyist on the Parliament of Georgia;
- Author of many bylaws and laws;
- In 1998, was thanked by the President of Georgia for his professionalism in the investigation;
- In 2001, passed judicial training in the courts of the United States of America;;
- Passed judicial training in the courts of Bremen, Berlin and Prague;
- Received up to 50 diplomas and certificates in professional training;
- Author of more than 200 articles.
Based on the 29-year successful legal activity, Shalva Khachapuridze is considered a recognized expert in the field of law.