An associate partner of KH & PARTNERS. He is an expert in the field of criminal law, and also practices in the field of civil and administrative law.
- 2020: Doctoral Program of Law of East European University (EEU), Caucasus University
- 2019-2020: Doctoral Law Educational Program, Caucasus University;
- 2019: The Master of Law Educational Program, Faculty of Law and International Relations of the Technical University of Georgia – the academic Master of Law degree;
- 2016: Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, academic degree of a Bachelor of Laws;
- 2017-present: general practice lawyer, lawyer specializing in juvenile justice and children’s rights (civil);
09.2019-present: Guest lecturer of the Georgian Technical University (GTU);
- 2016-present: Founder and director, NNLE “Educational Academy;
- 2015-01.2016: Trainee of the Chamber of Criminal Affairs in the Tbilisi Court of Appeal;;
05.2013-08.2013: Trainee of the Chamber of Criminal Affairs in the Tbilisi Court of Appeal.
- 2019: The Georgian Bar Association awarded him with an honorary certificate for his significant contribution to the protection of human rights through Pro Bono advocacy work.
- 2017: Client Consulting Skills Training organized by the National Center for Commercial Law at Free University of Tbilisi;
- 2017: training “The Role of the Lawyer in the Development of Mediation” organized by the Training center of the Georgian Bar Association;
- 2017: participated in the mock criminal process organized by the Institute of Georgian, German and International Criminal Law and won the 1st place;
- 2017: won the national mock trial competition in criminal law;
- 2017: won in the nomination “Best Speaker” at the mock trial “Domestic violence” held within the framework of the second national competition;
- 2015: Participated in the project “One day as a Prosecutor” implemented by the Prosecutor’s Office of Georgia;
- 2014: Participated in the training “Innovative Orientations of Teaching”;
- 2013: Participated in the training “Effective Presentation and Ethics of Business Relations” organized by the Training Center of the David Batonishvili Law Institute.
Languages: Georgian, English and Russian.