An associate partner of KH & PARTNERS with a 16-year experience of serving as an attorney at law; his practice area is criminal law.
In his person, our team has a lawyer with versatile work experience who cares about protecting the rights of clients. Clients whom Zakro protected describe him as follows: “Working with Zakro is interesting and comfortable, he is professional in his work, always ready to help, often doing more than his share of the work.”
- 1999-2004: Graduated from Tbilisi State University, Faculty of Law, specializing in jurisprudence.;
- 2001-2002: Special State Protection Service of Georgia;
- 2002 -2006: Central Election Commission (CEC);
- 2006-present: Member of the Georgian Bar Association, civil law lawyer;
- Trainer of the Georgian Bar Association (in domestic violence and criminal proceedings;
- 2014-present: Attorney specializing in juvenile justice;
Received a number of diplomas and certificates during his legal career; participated as a lawyer in a number of high-profile cases; won dozens of difficult cases with an acquittal.
Foreign languages: Russian, English.