An associate partner of KH & PARTNERS. He is an attorney in corporate, civil, administrative and criminal law fields. He is a member of the Georgian Bar Association, attorney with general specialization; ha won a number of high-profile cases.
- 2017 – 2020: Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, Master of Laws.
- 2012–07.201: Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, Bachelor of Law.
- 2019–present: Deputy Head of the Legal Assurance Service; Head of the Legal Department, Mental Health and Drug Addiction Prevention Center LLC
- 2017–06.2019: Lawyer, Mental Health and Drug Addiction Prevention Center LLC;
- 2018-present: Training Center of Justice, guest trainer.
- 2020-11.2020: A general course on intellectual property;
- 2020-04.2021: Practical Adaptation Course, Georgian Bar Association (GBA);
- 2020-06.2020: Theoretical Course of Adaptation, GBA,
- 2019-12.2019: Examination for a general practice lawyer, Training Center of Justice;
- 2018-08.2018: Training of Trainers, ELSA (European Law Students Association) Training;
- 2014-12.2014: International panel discussion “New ways of transnational dialogue”, ELSA;
- 2014-12.2014: Study visit to Poland and Germany. (Warsaw, Szczecin, Berlin)..
- The work in the Mental Health and Drug Addiction Prevention Center LLC includes the experience of working in the field of medical law, including the experience of judicial representation – during the full term;;
Experience of judicial representation in civil and administrative direction since 2016.