An associate partner of KH & PARTNERS. He is an attorney of general specialization with a 19-year experience of serving as such.
- 1998-2003: graduated from the Law Faculty of Iv. Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, specializing as a jurist.
- 2006: LEPL Georgian Bar Association, qualification exam for lawyers specializing in civil law;
- 03: Qualification exam for employees of the Prosecutor’s Office of the Council of Justice of Georgia (Certificate #12-1187);
- 2002-2003: Training practice in the Tbilisi Prosecutor’s Office.
- 2001-2005: BTB, LLC
- 2005: Legat Georgia, LLC
- 2008-2012: Georgian Permanent Arbitration, LLC – founder and arbitrator
- 2010-2011: NNLP International Network for Civil Development
- 2019-present: lawyer of Geo Effect, LLC
- 2019: Founder of MR Legal Company, LLC
- 2013: Founder of Smart-Georgia, LLC
- 2005-2019: Mtskheta Municipality Board – lawyer
- 2005-2019: JSC Georgian Railway – lawyer
- 2017: Problematic issues of contract law
- 2017: Georgian Bar Association – Trademarks, withdrawal of a partner, exclusion of a partner from LLC, derivative lawsuit; penetrating responsibility
- 2016: Forensic psychiatric examination – Forensics Psychiatry
- 2016: LEPL Georgian Bar Association, Criminology – as a science and its study methodology; murder investigation and inspection of the scene, exhibits – Exhibits and the Microscopic World;
- 2016: LEPL Georgian Bar Association, auto-traffic accident examination;
- 2015: Ballistics, ballistic evidence, DNA as evidence;
- 2014: American Bar Association (ABA RULE OF LAW INITIATIVE) Criminal Procedure Code Enhanced Course (Training) for Lawyers;
- 2013: LEPL Georgian Bar Association, within the framework of continuing legal education on the topic of professional ethics of lawyers;
- 2013: LEPL Georgia Bar Association, Justification of court decisions in criminal cases;
- 2014: ABA RULE OF LAW INITIATIVE, enhanced course (training) for lawyers to develop judicial skills;
- 2012L LEPL Georgian Bar Association, within the framework of continuing legal education on the topic of professional ethics of lawyers
- 2015: ABA RULE OF LAW INITIATIVE, Criminal Procedure Code Enhanced Training
- 2016: ABA RULE OF LAW INITIATIVE, basic course (training) on forensic examination, questioning of expert witness and presentation of evidence
- 2017: Center for Professional Development of Lawyers, Law School of the University of Georgia, training on Articles 5 and 6 of the European Conventions on Human Rights Protection
- 2018: ABA RULE OF LAW INITIATIVE, basic course (training) for lawyers to develop judicial skills
Languages: Georgian, Russian, English.