An associate partner of KH & PARTNERS; he is a lawyer of general specialization lawyer with a 23-year of experience of serving as an attorney at law. He has won acquittals in more than 20 high-profile cases of complex categories of criminal and civil law; participates in jury trials; more than 100 plea bargains were reached by him in criminal cases.
- 1993-1999: graduated from the Faculty of Law of Iv. Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, specializing as a lawyer;
- 2001: passed the qualifying exam for the assistant judge;
- 2003: passed the qualifying exam for the general practice lawyer.
- 2004: passed the prosecutor’s qualification exam;
- 2011: passed the qualifying exam for the judge specializing in criminal law.
- 2005-2006: Vake-Saburtalo Interior Department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, investigator;
- October 2006-present: engaged in legal practice.
- Member of the Georgian Bar Association, serial #2327.
On the basis of the 23-year successful legal activity, David Sanadze is considered a recognized expert in the field of law.